The Post Graduate Student must
- have acquired the competence in basic instrumentation and procedures in biochemistry as applied to hospital laboratories.
- have the competency to plan and establish a clinical laboratory and the proficiency in laboratory management.
- apply his knowledge in performing relevant investigations and interpreting laboratory reports to solve clinical problems.
- acquire communication skills to work with other medical , paramedical professionals and common people who come to the hospital.
- be oriented to principles of research methodology and be able to prepare protocols, conduct experimental studies to solve experimental and clinical problems.
- acquired skills in educating medical and paramedical professionals.
- be able to critically review and comment on research papers.
- be able to do literature survey and must possess basic computer skills
The Completed Application form accompanied by DD can be sent to:
Chettinad Academy of Research and Education,
Chettinad Health City Campus,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Kelambakkam
Tamil Nadu 603103
T +91 (0)44 4741 1000
F +91 (0)44 4741 1011